Classification rules for recycled wooden drums
In Falkenberg we classify drums as "Intact", "Repairable" or "Non-repairable". In cases where a drum is deemed to be "Not repairable", SelCable's destruction fee will be charged according to the price list.
K26, K28 and K30 are only bought back by agreement.
Delivery address Falkenberg
Svensson Wire and Cable Packaging AB
Falkenberg Gjuterivägen, in connection with our other activities.
The consignment note must clearly state the full name and address, and if this is the first time, the form must also be included, or returned by fax or e-mail. If full documentation is not provided the buyback amount will not be paid out and the drums will be considered as forfeit.
Payment terms: 60 days net
Delivery terms: Free to any of our warehouses (the supplier is always responsible for freight costs)
Buyback price list for wooden cable drums, 16/04/2021, Falkenberg
|K 6||58 kr||20 kr||-96 kr|
|K 7||75 kr||29 kr||-96 kr|
|K 8||91 kr||37 kr||-96 kr|
|K 9||116 kr||45 kr||-96 kr|
|K 10||162 kr||55 kr||-216 kr|
|K 11||208 kr||89 kr||-216 kr|
|K 12||353 kr||212 kr||-216 kr|
|K 14||426 kr||228 kr||-216 kr|
|K 16||675 kr||327 kr||-540 kr|
|K 18||809 kr||363 kr||-540 kr|
|K 20||1 115 kr||497 kr||-540 kr|
|K 22||1 416 kr||714 kr||-696 kr|
|K 24||1 735 kr||817 kr||-696 kr|
|K 26||4 290 kr||2 935 kr||-1 296 kr|
|K 28||5 264 kr||3 812 kr||-1 296 kr|
|K 30||5 754 kr||4 302 kr||-1 296 kr|
As we are forced to pay a destruction fee for discarded drums, a fee will be charged according to the price list.
Save unnecessary freight costs and dispose of your own damaged drums. We reserve the right to refuse deliveries from any company that is not a customer of a cable works.
The following drums are scrapped
- Drums affected by rot (does not apply to customers for cable works if there are no signs of rough handling)
- Broken flanges
- Drums not manufactured according to Swedish standard (also applies to “home-made” drums)
- Painted, oily or sticky drums and very dirty drums
- Trash in the drum
- Drums that clearly do not meet the strength requirements
- Sharp or hard objects in the core
- Spindles that are damaged or deformed
- Drums from K6 to K7 that have two or more defects
- Drums from K8 to K11 that have three or more defects
- Drums from K12 to K30 that have four or more defects
- All plastic drums
Drums with steel cores will only be accepted by agreement.
For drums that still have cable on, an hourly rate will be charged for unwinding plus a disposal fee for the cable.