Classification rules for recycled wooden drums
100% – Drum is free from defects (only re-tightening of bolts is required)
80% – K12 and higher, max. one defect
60% – K6–7 max. one defect, K8–11 max. two defects. Others, max. three defects
K26, K28 and K30 are only bought back by agreement.
Delivery address Nässjö
Svensson Wire and Cable Packaging AB
Nässjö Vallgatan 5, inside the Draka Kabel site
The consignment note must clearly state the full name and address, and if this is the first time, the form must also be included, or returned by fax or e-mail. If full documentation is not provided the buyback amount will not be paid out and the drums will be considered as forfeit.
Payment terms: 60 days net
Delivery terms: Free to any of our warehouses (the supplier is always responsible for freight costs)
Buyback price list for wooden cable drums, 01/10/2021-31/12/2021, Nässjö
|K 6||159 kr||-||95 kr||-96 kr|
|K 7||212 kr||-||127 kr||-96 kr|
|K 8||284 kr||-||171 kr||-96 kr|
|K 9||362 kr||-||217 kr||-96 kr|
|K 10||543 kr||-||326 kr||-216 kr|
|K 11||615 kr||-||369 kr||-216 kr|
|K 12||1 001 kr||801 kr||601 kr||-216 kr|
|K 14||1 276 kr||1 021 kr||765 kr||-216 kr|
|K 16||1 949 kr||1 559 kr||1 169 kr||-540 kr|
|K 18||2 515 kr||2 012 kr||1 509 kr||-540 kr|
|K 20||3 377 kr||2 702 kr||2 026 kr||-540 kr|
|K 22||4 182 kr||3 346 kr||2 509 kr||-696 kr|
|K 24||5 091 kr||4 072 kr||3 054 kr||-696 kr|
|K 26||11 188 kr||8 951 kr||6 713 kr||-1 296 kr|
|K 28||13 508 kr||10 807 kr||8 105 kr||-1 296 kr|
|K 30||15 129 kr||12 103 kr||9 077 kr||-1 296 kr|
As we are forced to pay a destruction fee for discarded drums, a fee will be charged according to the price list.
Save unnecessary freight costs and dispose of your own damaged drums. We reserve the right to refuse deliveries from any company that is not a customer of a cable works.
The following drums are scrapped
- Drums affected by rot (does not apply to customers for cable works if there are no signs of rough handling)
- Broken flanges
- Drums not manufactured according to Swedish standard (also applies to “home-made” drums)
- Painted, oily or sticky drums and very dirty drums
- Trash in the drum
- Drums that clearly do not meet the strength requirements
- Sharp or hard objects in the core
- Spindles that are damaged or deformed
- Drums from K6 to K7 that have two or more defects
- Drums from K8 to K11 that have three or more defects
- Drums from K12 to K30 that have four or more defects
- All plastic drums
Drums with steel cores will only be accepted by agreement.
For drums that still have cable on, an hourly rate will be charged for unwinding plus a disposal fee for the cable.